19 November 2014

Procrastination

Oh dear I have been procrastinating. 

Procrastination is the thief of time - Edward Young (1683 - 1765) English poet.

How true this is. I used to be a serial procrastinator, always thinking "I need more time to think about it" or "I'm too busy to do that right now, I can do it tomorrow" and then tomorrow becomes today and the same phrases roll around in my head until eventually some things never get done. Whatever the reason for procrastinating, whether it be genuinely busy, laziness, lack of confidence, fear of failure or ridicule, or just honestly thinking we have plenty of time there is no denying procrastinating is a complete waste of time, so I will stop wasting it and get on with blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...