8 December 2014

Showing Off








See how the camel turns round to look at me as I was talking to the guy who was taking the photos








When I first got on the camel I was very anxious and after about 20 minutes I asked if we could go back, but it was a circular route and our coach had already gone to the collection point. So my guide took a short cut over some sand dunes.





The two ladies behind me were concerned when they saw us going in a different direction, they thought he was taking me off to have his wicked way with me in the desert!! Their guide explained what was happening.










By the time we arrived I was feeling much more confident and enjoying the ride and would liked to have done it again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...