31 January 2015

Blissful Spa Day


January is so dreary, it's dark by 4pm and this year we have had so much rain everywhere is damp and dirty and yesterday we had snow. So to cheer myself up a bit I had a blissful day at a spa. 
The package included full use of the swimming pool, sauna (my favourite), jacuzzi and steam room. I thought I was quite fit but after only a few lengths of the pool my arms started to ache - reminder to self - must start regular swimming again! 
After a delicious lunch I had a back and neck massage followed by a scalp massage. More relaxation in the sauna and round the pool reading my book before heading home feeling pampered and relaxed. 
Oh and by the way, it's still fairly light at 5pm. I'm starting to feel better already :-)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Polly, your spa day sounds just perfect!
    I added your blog to my favourites list: now I can see the delightful photo of this post more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sara thank you for your kind comments. I'm so pleased to be making new friends x

      Delete
  2. Oh Polly, how wonderful! A spa day sounds simply perfect and quite relaxing :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all for a spa day. I try and have one at least twice a year, more if I am having a stressful time. It is uncommon for men to have spa days but I just feel so relaxed and rejuvenated after my stay. It is amazing how much better I feel after a session. I highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't gone before.

    Ronni Casillas @ JNH Life Styles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...