4 January 2015

Winter Berries


My eldest daughter is a cake architect, she designs and creates fabulous celebration cakes, all manner of cakes – wedding, christening, birthday, anniversary. Any occasion and any theme or design.
She has made hundreds of cakes for all occasions. This is one of my favourites for a winter wedding. I think it's exquisite. Cream, gold and burgundy with sprays of pretty sparkly berries and gold gypsophilia. Amanda has captured the essence of a beautiful sparkly, luxuriant winter theme.
A few of my favourites are: Mickey Mouse, Blissful Bath, Pink & White Quilted Diamond Wedding Cake, Mad Hatter, Jimmy Choo Shoe & Tiffany boxes. 

4 comments:

  1. I've just taken a look at your daughter's blog and became aware that I was actually licking my lips! Her cakes are indeed, exquisite! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's stunning. Somebody will be thrilled with it. I'm sure it tastes as good as it looks too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jenny, thank you for visiting, and your comments. Yes her cakes do taste good.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...