18 April 2018

Salmon Teriyaki


Salmon Teriyaki with noodles and stir fry veg.
One of my favourite dishes and very easy to prepare.

1 salmon fillet per person; about 5 tablespoons of light soy sauce; 1 clove of garlic, about 2.5 cm stem of ginger, 1 onion, pack of mixed veg, noodles, oil and any extra veg that needs using up. 
Hidden away at the back is a pack of mushrooms that had seen better days but I peeled off the outer skin and trimmed off the really bad bits and they were fine.

 Combine soy sauce, crushed garlic and grated ginger. 
Cut salmon into bite size chunks and put into the mixture.

If I'm using broccoli I par boil it first as it doesn't cook enough for my taste by stir frying. 

Use just enough oil to coat the frying pan, 
I put a small amount on a piece of kitchen paper and wipe it around the pan. 
Add the salmon and cook gently. 

Add the rest of the extra veg and stir fry for a minute or two
then add the packet of mix veg and cook to taste.

Cook the noodles.


Plate up and enjoy


bon appetit!

~Be warm and well ~
Polly x

22 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm Polly.....delicious.....live Ria x 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean ...love ...💋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm Polly, dit lijt me een HEERLIJK gerecht, en net zoals je schrijft
    vrij simpel te maken en je hebt allemaal gezonde ingredienten.
    Dit recept ga ik zeker een keertje maken, bedankt voor het recept!!!

    Lieve groetjes,
    Josephine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Healthy, delicious and easy, my kind of food! :-) x

      Delete
  4. Lovely - I bought some salmon today so just need to get some noodles and ginger. Loving this warm sunny weather, it makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosemary, hope you made and enjoyed it. Everyone is so much happier when the sun is shining and the temp's rising :-)

      Delete
  5. This looks like perfection to me. Something I would enjoy, along with my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Michelle, so quick and very tasty.

      Delete
  6. That looks wonderful. Something that both Gerard and I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely.. now in the middle of the morning I'm craving for fish.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. We cook a lot of Asian food so we will certainly give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love salmon, this looks a very nice recipe.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really can't beat salmon! yum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's been a favourite of mine for years.

      Delete
  11. This sounds so good Polly! I love Salmon so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks fab Polly, love salmon so will definitely make this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...